Activate.Searscard.com – There are three different options available for activating your sears card. You can choose to activate your Sears credit card by calling their customer help service line.
Activate.Searscard.com – Sears Card Activation
Via their e-mail service or through their online website. In this article, we have discussed the benefits and the procedure for activating your Sears card through their online website.
Sears Card Benefits and Rewards
There are multiple benefits of Sears credit card and you shall come to know of a few important benefits as you read through this column.
The Sears Corporation offers the services of store credit card and MasterCard with multiple benefits such as:
- The first and foremost plus point of the Sears credit card is that it requires absolutely no annual fee.
- Another perk of the Sear credit card is that the card can be used for purchasing from various brands and convenience stores which can fetch you points and rewards.
- You can also get exciting offers such as no interest financing on certain exclusive purchases.
- Convenience store purchases such as food or gasoline can earn you Sears points if the purchases are made from Sears locations.
- You can also avail of store credit on your Home Services Account which is an 18-month zero-interest package where you can buy home services and easily get store credit on them.
- With the Shop Your Way credit cards you can earn 5% credit points on the purchase of gasoline products and 3% points on the purchase of groceries.
How to Activate Sears Card?
Now that e have explained the possible benefits of the Sears card it is time to look into the process of activating your Sears card so that you can avail of the benefits.
we have listed in the above section. One thing to keep in mind is that the Sears card offers you the generosity of availing yourself of exciting offers and rewards which are totally user-friendly.
Now, follow the steps mentioned below to get your Sears Card Activation –
- Click on the URL: www.activate.searscard.com to enter the Sears credit card activation site.
- Next, you will find a page where you can enter your details such as the card holder’s name, the security code, and the card number. Remember to type in the digits carefully on the website.
- After you have entered your details you can move forward and hit the Verify button to verify your details.
- This will hardly take a few moments and after that, you will receive a notification from Sears that your credit card has now been activated for future use.
Rules and Regulations
Firstly the customers are required to apply for a credit card and if they get the approval they can continue with the further steps and apply for the card.
As mentioned on the website the card comes to your doorstep within 7-10 of applying for the card.
Since this is a credit card service, anyone who receives a constant pay-check along with having a legal address and other documents can apply for the Sears credit card and enjoy it.
The benefits that come with it. If you want to learn more about the Sears credit card then head to the website for the terms and conditions.
About Sears Card
Sears is a chain of department stores operating in America that has been operating since the year 1892 and it was reincorporated back in the year 1906.
In its initial phase, the company started as a mall and now it is a full-fledged organization with over 23 outlets in the United States.
Read More Related Post –
- AmericanExpress.com ConfirmCard
Sears as a department store is offering the opportunity to all the customers to check out the benefits. The credit card and use on purchases from the Sears stores and earn store credit and credit points.
- What is the minimum age for applying for the Sears card?
Answer – The minimum age for applying for the Sears card is 18 years.
- What is a website for activating my Sears credit card?
Answer – You can activate your Sears credit card at: www.activate.searscard.com
- What are the other methods for activating my Sears card?
Answer – You can also activate your Sears card through their calling or e-mail service.