www.Bmo.com/Activate – The credit cards from BMO use the chip technology so the customers opting for the BMO credit card service need to learn their PIN for making transactions.
www.Bmo.com/Activate – Activate My BMO Credit Card
The customers applying for the BMO credit cards must be 18 or older with a stable income certificate or proof.
BMO Credit Card Benefits and Rewards
With the BMO credit card benefits, you are certain to feel that you are living your most luxurious life. From travel spending to dining in the most expensive of places, the card has got you covered.
Read through the benefits of the BMO credit cards in the following section:
- The $120 annual fee payable for the BMO credit card is waived for the first year.
- Also, the fee waiver earns you almost 60,000 points on your BMO credit card.
- For people using the BMO privileged card, you can earn almost 90,000 points from activating your credit card.
- For the Elite MasterCard users, you can get 60,000 points on your credit card.
- Using the BMO credit cards you can earn points on spending on cruises, hotels, vacations, etc.
- Your points can cover the flight fees and other charges.
- You will also receive gift cards and offers from top brands and retail stores.
- The points that you earn on your credit card are an investment for your future.
- If you have earned enough points on your credit card you can pay in different places using the points on your BMO credit card.
Well, we have covered pretty much the gist of the benefits and rewards that you can claim on your credit card.
The rest of the offers and benefits are mentioned with clarity on the website. You can check out the BMO credit card activation website for more details.
How to Activate BMO Credit Card?
For activating your BMO credit card you can call the customer service number of the company: +1-855-825-9238.
Alternatively, you can also easily get your card activated by entering the official website for BMO MasterCard credit card activation.
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate your BMO credit card –
- Visit the official website for BMO credit card activation: www.bmo.com/activate
- Enter the digits of your card and the security code and the expiration date of your card.
- Press the Next option on the website and continue with the further steps.
Once your card is activated you will receive a confirmation notification from BMO. Note that this process might.
Also, take a period of 24 hours to complete. Also, make sure that you have read through the instructions mentioned on the website properly.
Rules and Regulations
There are a whole set of rules and regulations mentioned on the website for BMO. They have laid the ground rules.
The fact that you have to safeguard the credit card so that the security pin does not falls into the wrong hands.
Also, they will charge you a minimum fee for each month and, the customers are requested to make a minimum purchase from the credit card each month to keep the services active.
BMO which is also known as the Bank Of Montreal is a Canadian-based multinational banking service provider.
which has been around since the year 1977. The headquarters of the bank is based in Toronto, Ontario and the current CEO of the BMO is Darryl White.
Read More Related Post –
There are multiple benefits of the BMO credit cards but the only drawback of the credit cards is that they charge a hefty annual fee of $120.
This annual fee is waived during the first year of the card activation. Other than that the points that you earn over your Bank of Montreal credit card pretty much cover your luxury expenses.
BMO Credit Card FAQs
- What is the annual fee payable for the BMO credit cards?
Answer – The annual fee that you have to pay for the BMO credit card is $120.
- What is the requirement for applying for the BMO credit card?
Answer – The minimum requirement for applying for a credit card is that the customer must be older than 18.
- What is the website for activating the BMO credit card?
Answer – Website: www.bmo.com/activate