www.Scotiabank.com/Activate – You can activate your Visa card or American Express card from Scotiabank either online or through.
www.Scotiabank.com/Activate – Activate Scotiabank Card
the customer service number- 1-800-806-8600. For activating your Scotiabank MasterCard credit card you can call on the toll-free number- 1-866-583-6289.
Scotiabank Card Benefits and Rewards
The SCENE program of the Scotiabank credit card is the simplest way to earn points over your Scotiabank credit card.
You can learn more about the pints system and the program through the Scotiabank official website. We have listed some of the benefits of the credit card in the following section:
- You can earn 3 points on every dollar that you spend on hotel bookings, renting a car, and other such purchases during travel.
- There are new offers available every week which you can claim using your Scotiabank credit card.
- If you make purchases from Scene+Rakuten you can start earning points on your every purchase.
- Movies and dining can also earn you points and rewards. Keep an eye out for spending and purchases in the Cineplex Theater, the Playdium, The Cineplex store, and the Rec Room.
- BY spending in these movie theatres on movie ticket bookings and purchasing theatre food, you can earn points on your Scotiabank credit card.
- There are more than 800 restaurants and food chains listed in the terms and conditions of the Scotiabank credit card.
- You can redeem almost 500 points on spending over $5 in any of the restaurants or dining areas mentioned on the website.
- If you spend accordingly in the places listed by the company using your credit card you can earn 1 point for every $3 that you spend.
- You can also earn bonus points by spending or purchasing items from Scene+
How to Activate Scotiabank Card?
For activating your Scotiabank credit card you just have to enter the website- www.scotiabank.com/activate or call on their customer service number as we have provided above.
You will require your credit card number to register yourself over the website and then you can move forward with the further steps of card activation.
The steps for card activation have been mentioned as follows –
- Visit the webpage- www.scotiabank.com/activate to activate your Scotiabank MasterCard credit card.
- Log in to the website using your login ID and click on Continue for the further steps.
- Next, you have to mention the card details on the website such as the card number, social security code, and the security pin.
- If you have typed in all the required information on the website you can move forward to click on the Continue option on the website.
You will be notified by the company when your credit card is activated. It can take up to 24 hours to get your credit card activated.
Once your card is activated you can enjoy the benefits of the Scotiabank credit card.
Rules and Regulations
There is a whole agreement mentioned on the Scotiabank website which consists of the terms and conditions.
The customers have to follow through with the credit card. The website notifies the users that they need to make a minimum payment each month for the credit card.
In case the card gets lost or any other malfunction occurs with the card you just have to follow the guidelines mentioned on the website.
The malfunction must be immediately notified to the company.
The Scotiabank is also known as the Bank of Nova Scotia. It is a Canadian-based multinational banking facility. Whose headquarters is based in Toronto, Canada? The current CEO of Scotiabank is Brian J. Porter.
Read More Related Post –
We can conclude that the benefits provided by the Scotiabank are numerous. All you need to do is be an active user of the credit card service. Also, report the company in case your card gets lost.
- Is there a requirement for a minimum transaction for the Scotiabank credit card?
Answer – There is certainly a minimum purchase requirement for the Scotiabank credit card.
- What is the minimum age for applying for the Scotiabank credit card?
Answer – You can apply for the services of the credit card if you are older than 18 years of age.
- What is the website for credit card activation?
Answer – The website is- www.scotiabank.com/activate