Subway Live IQ – is a hybrid web- and mobile-based software platform. The app was built so that individual Subway restaurants and Subway as a whole could get up-to-the-minute data on how their business was doing. Sales data, hourly reports, and productivity summaries are all included.
Users can use this consolidated hub to keep tabs on the restaurant’s online sales performance on a daily or weekly basis. These reports detail the sales performance of each individual meal and drink, as well as the costs of those items and the labour required to prepare them.
Subway Live IQ – Your Real – Time Insights Partner
All of the staff at the restaurant can log in to this portal and access summaries of all of the most recent financial transactions. These financial summaries detail both historical and present events, providing valuable insight into the state of the economy. You may view hourly totals for indicators like productivity, sales, hours worked, average and real units, and more on the website’s straightforward dashboard.
How To Login To Subway Live Iq
The portal is most easily and securely accessed through sign-in. Manual search techniques are superfluous while using the portal. This is an extremely annoying and time-consuming procedure. On our Shop for Tool hub, you’ll discover the connections to Subway Live IQ. Expect higher volumes of customers during the day during these peak hours.
The crew hours feature allows you to establish a rule in the default mode that dictates how many workers must be scheduled during specific time periods.
- Follow the instructions below and you’ll have no trouble accessing the Subway Live IQ portal:
- Go to www.subwayliveiq.com to access the Subway IQ Login page.
- Then, log in with the provided username and password.
- When you’re ready, just hit the “Login” button
- You may access all features through this single login screen.
The Store Readings report is pre-populated on dashboards, but you can change this to any other page you like. The daily averages and totals for all restaurants are shown on the first screen of the Store Readings report. The Same Store Sales Ratio Overview is accessible via the right-pointing arrow in the upper-right corner of the screen, and it gives useful ratios for comparing restaurants’ sales.
Subway Live IQ reports are accessible on all popular mobile and tablet devices, browsers, and screen sizes. We take care of mobile optimization for you automatically; there’s no need to specify a browser or device.
The section where you choose the restaurant and date stays at the top of the screen regardless of which way you scroll through the report. The arrow to the right of the date/restaurant picker can be used to make adjustments.
Benefits & Rewards
- Using the tools supplied by Subway Live IQ, you may increase efficiency at your restaurant. Examples of such tools include peak periods, personnel hours, and optimum productivity.
- You may count on a larger number of customers during these periods compared to off-peak ones. The crew hour’s function can be used in normal operation to figure out how many workers need to be scheduled at specific times.
- Schedules are generated mechanically by Subway Live IQ according to a user-specified set of peak periods. However, the busiest hours can be adjusted as needed. Even if you change your peak times, Subway Live IQ will still develop schedules that are efficient and effective based on the parameters you’ve set for crew hours.
- Turn on the Team’s Work Schedule.
- Before crew hours can be scheduled, crew hours and optimal productivity must be defined.
Requirements Of Subway Live IQ
- Subway live IQ is a secure web platform accessible only to authorized users, such as managers.
- The Subway company is the source of Subway Live IQ credentials.
- An email address and secure password will be made available to the corporate office.
- Here you can access the original Subway Live IQ Login page.
- It is possible to use a mobile phone, desktop computer, tablet, or laptop.
- You need the most recent version of a browser that supports security measures to utilize this site.
- Installing anti-virus and firewall software can help prevent data loss and hacking.
About Subway Live IQ
Subway is a famous sandwich shop that has expanded into selling wraps, drinks, and even salads. In 1965, Fred De Luca and Peter Buck built the first Subway sandwich business in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States. In 1974, Pete’s Super Submarines was rebranded as Subway after it was turned into a fast-food franchise.
According to their slogan, “Eat Fresh,” they only use the freshest ingredients in their sandwiches. Since customers can choose from a wide selection of ingredients, submarine sandwiches remain a top seller for the company.
They opened a second location in Wallingford Town, Connecticut, not long after they started franchising. With 37,540 stores in 100 countries as of 2015, it was one among the world’s fastest-growing fast food franchises.
Half of all Subway restaurants are located in the United States. Because it uses local ingredients to suit local palates, the company’s food offerings change from nation to country. The company has come a long way since its inception; it is now the largest restaurant chain in the world and the largest single-brand chain.
Roughly 410,000 people are employed by the Subway Franchise across the world. Subway’s chief executive officer is named John Chidsey. The majority of the company is still owned by the De Luca family. Two cities in India saw the opening of the first vegetarian-only Subway franchises.
Subway Live IQ Login allows managers and other top-level employees to track performance metrics in real time and address issues before they negatively impact the business’ bottom line. Individual sales transactions data is also available on the platform. They also have access to up-to-the-moment data on restaurant staff punch-ins and punch-outs.
Subway Live IQ FAQs
- Question – How to access the “Subway Live IQ” platform?
Answer – To begin, only franchisees and their direct reports (managers) can use the “Subway Live IQ” platform. Second, besides a desktop version, this platform also has a mobile app for use on the go. You can access the app by clicking above, or you can go to the website.
- Question – How to avoid common web issues while accessing the “Subway Live IQ” platform?
Answer – Preventing the most common web portal problems is as simple as keeping your browser up to date, having a stable internet connection, only using safe browsers, clearing your browser’s cache and history, etc.
- Question – What are the features of the “Subway the feed” online portal?
Answer – Users can access a wide variety of services through the “Subway Live IQ” website. Reports on productivity, sales, key performance indicators, WISR summary, cash book entries, clock in/out times, employee attendance records, productivity trends, real-time data, etc.